The man behind the Cage

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
My name is Blake, but some people call me Cage. I am a filmmaker and youtuber. I think way too much for my own good. Many know me, but few truely understand what goes on in my mind. This blog is an easy way to express myself without limitations.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Recent Film-scapades

Been working on a documentary about my mom and her Lupus. It's pretty difficult because with all things in life, documentaries can't be controlled. All you can really do is just try to get some good, emotional, interesting footage that will make people want to watch. Many things have changed since I started. I almost thought that I wouldn't be able to finish it at one point. But luckily I have a very supportive group of faculty and administrators here at the school who want to help me out and get me the hell out of here. The documentary has changed but there is a lot more good about it. Some stories don't have an amazing happy ending. Sometimes you can't control a story about life even if you were so set on it. But happy endings and well-being I guess are boring in life. The struggle and learning to live life no matter what is the true inspiration of humanity. That is what my documentary is about now...

No comments:

Post a Comment