The man behind the Cage

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
My name is Blake, but some people call me Cage. I am a filmmaker and youtuber. I think way too much for my own good. Many know me, but few truely understand what goes on in my mind. This blog is an easy way to express myself without limitations.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Creating this documentary...

is definitely gonna be a challenge. I have been getting good footage and interviews but the hardest part is trying to see the final picture in my head to see what I'm missing and what I still need to get. I did, however, find some home videos that would be great to go along with the piece. People often times don't see how hard something is unless they see how it was in the past. How much a disease like Lupus changes a person and how someone can go from living an active, productive life to living caged in a room with little to no energy. How do I present that though? What am I missing? What is the resolution? How do I make people care? So many questions, so little time...

No comments:

Post a Comment