The man behind the Cage

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
My name is Blake, but some people call me Cage. I am a filmmaker and youtuber. I think way too much for my own good. Many know me, but few truely understand what goes on in my mind. This blog is an easy way to express myself without limitations.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Inaugural Sacramento Bacon Fest!


This January, Sacramento residents were treated to a epic downtown festival... Bacon Fest! I just happened to be coming up with a short news story to film for my Journalism class. Being late with an idea, I looked on my phone through the Sac News and Review and saw that the weekend our assignment had to be filmed, Nick Miller from SN&R and Guido, were co-organizing the "Inaugural Sacramento Bacon Fest 2012." How was I going to pass that up!? I got in contact with Nick and he was pleased with the idea of me filming the the three day event. So for a weekend straight, I enjoyed all the amazing bacon concoctions I could enjoy (bacon marmalade, double BLTs, bacon cookies, chocolate bacon, bacon beer!) all while shooting the only exclusive footage of this one time event. Though, hopefully, Bacon Fest will be back next January ;D To see the complete event, go to this website:
http://www.midtownmonthly.net/blog/bacon-fest-sacramento-january-20-22/

No comments:

Post a Comment